Upon the meeting of President George W. Bush
and "Israeli" Prime Minister Sharon on April 14,
at the White House, Washington DC,
Orthodox Jews will be demonstrating in front of the White
House, to proclaim and clearly state that: Sharon and the
State of "Israel" are illegitimate and they do not
represent the Jewish people.
Date: Wednesday April 14, 2004
Place: White House, Lafayette Park
Time: 12:00 PM
Let it be known that:
- The State of "Israel" does not represent the
voice of Judaism and/or the Jewish people. The Torah clearly
forbids the formation of a State, for the Jewish people,
in their time of exile.
- The Torah forbids stealing land, subjugating and oppressing
a people etc.
- The root cause of the endless bloodshed and suffering
in the Holy Land is Zionism and the State of "Israel".
- The root cause for the continual rise of worldwide anti-Semitism
is Zionism and the State of "Israel".
- The Jewish people have been living in Muslim countries,
including Palestine, in peace and harmony with their Arab
neighbors, until the advent of Zionism.
- True to the above and for many other reasons, the rabbinic
authorities universally, have vehemently opposed the State
of "Israel" since the time of its inception.
Consequently, Sharon has no legitimacy to be the representative
of the Jewish people.
The only working solution to a true and lasting peace is the
total dismantling of this illegitimate State of "Israel"
- a transformation to a Palestinian rule. Any other of the
countless proposals for peace, whereby the State of "Israel"
would continue to exist, is futile. As the Torah states "why
are you violating the words of G-d, it will not be successful"
(Numbers, 14: 41).
Our fervent prayer to G-d is, for this transition from the
State of "Israel" to a Palestinian State, to transpire,
speedily and peacefully, without any further suffering and
bloodshed. Under this new Palestinian rule, we will once again,
G-d willing, be able live side by side, Jew and Arab, in brotherhood.